Information We Collect
We may collect a variety of information from or about you or your devices from various sources, as described below. If you do not provide your information as requested, you may not be able to use our Service if that information is necessary to provide our Service or we are legally required to collect it.
Information You Provide to Us
Registration Information. When you receive an invitation to download our mobile application, we ask for information such as your phone number.
Communications. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you.
User Content. We may receive any content you upload to the Service, such as photos, electronic signatures, or electronic files associated with a shipment.
Information We Collect When You Use or Interact With Our Service
Location Information. When you use our Service, including when our Service is running in the foreground or the background, we receive your precise location information for a 180 minute period leading up to your scheduled pickup time, for the duration of the shipment, and for up to 48 hours after your scheduled drop-off time, so that we can determine, for example, when a shipment will be delivered and whether a shipment was delivered in a timely manner.
Information from Cookies and Similar Technologies. We are not using cookies and similar tech to gather information of whereabouts
Device Information. We automatically collect certain technical information about the device you use to access our Service, including, for example, your IP address, operating system version (e.g., iOS, Android), phone carrier and manufacturer, push notification tokens, and device identifiers.
Usage Information. To help us understand how you use our Service and improve the delivery process, we automatically receive information about your interactions with our Service, such as the pages you visit and the dates and times of your visit.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect from you in a number of ways, including:
- To determine whether a shipment will be delivered promptly;
- To determine the status of a shipment;
- To verify the completion of a shipment;
- To understand and analyze how you use our Service and how to make it more effective;
- To develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- To generate anonymized, aggregate data containing de-identified, non-personal information related to shipments;
- To communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for driver service and support, to provide you with updates and other information relating to our Service, and for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes;
- To send you text messages and push notifications;
- To find and prevent fraud;
- For compliance purposes, including enforcing our Terms and Conditions, or other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency; and
- For other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time the information is collected.
How We Share the Information We Collect
Shippers and Carriers. We may share any information we receive with the shippers and carriers who use the Service to facilitate deliveries.
Vendors and Service Providers. We may share any information we receive with vendors and service providers retained in connection with the provision of our Service.
As Required By Law and Similar Disclosures. We may access, preserve, and disclose your information if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: (a) ensure legal and regulatory compliance; (b) comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; © protect your, our or others’ rights, property, or safety; or (d) respond to your requests.
Consent. We may also disclose your information with your permission.
Location Information. You can prevent your device from sharing precise location information at any time through your device’s operating system settings. However, location is core to our Service and without it, you will not be able to successfully use our Service.
We are committed to protecting your information. Even though we take reasonable precautions to protect your data, because our Service is hosted electronically, we cannot guarantee the security or privacy of your information.
Our Service is not directed to minors under the age of 18. You must be at least 18 years old to use our Service.
Our Service is hosted in the United States. If you choose to use our Service from Mexico, Canada, or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that you are transferring your personal information outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing. Also, we may transfer your data from the U.S. to other countries or regions in connection with storage and processing of data, fulfilling your requests, and operating our Service. By providing any information, including personal information, on or to our Service, you consent to such transfer, storage, and processing.